Domestic Abuse Awareness and Support Group for Women
The Freedom Programme is a 12 week support group for women. It is open to any woman who wants to learn more about the reality of domestic abuse.
It aims to:
- help women to understand the beliefs held by abusive men and in so doing recognise which of these beliefs they have shared
- help women to gain self esteem and the confidence to improve the quality of their lives
- to look at the effects of domestic abuse on children
- to help women to recognise potential future abusersx
- to introduce women to community resources such as the Police Domestic Abuse Unit and Rape Crisis. All courses are open to women from Lincoln and area all programmes are free.
For more information about the current programmes please ring